Sunday, December 09, 2007

I have my own blog!!!!!

Read me...if you dare...

http://donnadarko.wordpress.com/

It's called my place right now (isn't that cute?) but I'll think of a name eventually. I'm busy but would cross-post here until Jan 1.

6 comments:

ilyka said...

I DO dare. And I'm so excited!

donna darko said...

You guys are too nice.

Kevin Andre Elliott said...

I'm more than willing to dare.

Know that you have been linked, blogrolled, and added to the feed reader.

I gotta say, though, that I hate to see you leaving here. I love being able to read both you and Aradhana in one place. Call me lazy, but it's nice to get so much goodness all in one place.

donna darko said...

I love you.

Kevin Andre Elliott said...

Donna, I just noticed that I can't comment at your new blog. Is this on purpose?

Anonymous said...

No, it comments should go into moderation.