Sorry!!! I know Blogger doesn't allow provisions for a guest-book, therefore had to post irrelevant things here.
AradhanaD (is it Aradhanadi in Bengali?), thanks for visiting my blog, i.e. Living like a Log; I already have this blog added to my blogroll!
I am not very active in Living ... because I restricted my posts there to certain painful personal things; and therefore I post there and immediately delete them after second thoughts! :)
The blog you go when you click my name here is comparatively active ... surely will visit loonies down here and watch you having your lunches.
3 comments:
i used "fucking" once. sorry, ad. we r da original badasses!
Sorry!!! I know Blogger doesn't allow provisions for a guest-book, therefore had to post irrelevant things here.
AradhanaD (is it Aradhanadi in Bengali?), thanks for visiting my blog, i.e. Living like a Log; I already have this blog added to my blogroll!
I am not very active in Living ... because I restricted my posts there to certain painful personal things; and therefore I post there and immediately delete them after second thoughts! :)
The blog you go when you click my name here is comparatively active ... surely will visit loonies down here and watch you having your lunches.
LOL, thanks Life's elsewhere. Will read more.
Post a Comment