Tuesday, January 01, 2008

wasted drunken happy new year message

yes, happy new year all!

and to all a goodnight.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

;)

lots of virtual hugs n kisses
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

okay I'm about to fall off my chair and on to my cat.

gnite
AD

5 comments:

ilyka said...

Happy New Year, Aradhana! From one in about the same shape (don't tell!).

Kevin Andre Elliott said...

Happy New Year!

Oh wait, it's the second of January and I'm still about to fall off my chair.

Damn Holidays!

:)

Anonymous said...

happy new year aradhana :)

Anonymous said...

I say this not from a bossy place but from a place of yearning - it will be such a happier new year for me when I get to read more posts from you, Aradhana, and from Donna.

Still a happy new year to you, though. : )

AradhanaD said...

geez, thanks Joan! You can infact read Donna Darko at her new blog: http://donnadarko.wordpress.com/

I will post sporadically - but thanks for your support!