Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thanks Donna Darko!

Dear blog-buddies & friends,

I just wanted to give a shout out to Donna Darko for being a fairly consistent and good co-blogger for the past six months. I had hoped I would post here earlier but things have been hectic.

I want to congratulate Donna Darko on her new blog - check it out!

I think that I'm kind of over my internet addiction and as a consequence am actually doing a lot more real-life activism (regardless how miniscule that may be). As a result, I think there is a huge shift in the way I feel about a lot of things. I don't know if and when I will post again.

I'm sure this isn't good-bye and I'm sure I will be back - but I don't know when.

And I thought this new year would start out with a bang and a lot more writing. In fact I had a whole bunch of things I wanted to write about --- but they'll have to wait.

Thanks for your support and reading here at LLL!

Take care y'all!

-AD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care back atcha, AD. hope all is well for you!

AradhanaD said...

thanks bfp!

Donna said...

I miss your writing, Aradhana, so I hope you will find time to occasionally post to the blog. If you don't I hope you will pop in over at our blogs sometimes or in email and say hi and let us know how life is treating you.

AradhanaD said...

awe thanks Donna! That is true, my blog consumption has gone down considerably - but I do make my rounds once in a while.

xoxo
AD