नमस्ते भाईयों और बहिनों, यह कितना कूल है! ब्लॉगर ने हिंदी ट्रांस्लिटरेशन टूल बनाया है. मेरी हिंदी १३ बरस के बच्चे के समन है, अखिर में एक 'ए बी सी डी' हूँ।
अच्छा, मैं शमा चाहती हूँ, मुझे नहीं मालूम में और क्या लिखूं, यह मेरा पहला प्रयथ्ना है हिंदी में पोस्ट लिखने का। इस ख़ुशी के मौके पे में अपको मेरी सबसे पसंद के हिंदी के गाने सुनाऊंगी। चिन्ता ना करिये में खुद नहीं गाऊँगी - में यूटूब के विडेओस दिखाऊंगी। दोनो काफी पुराने गाने हैं - पर अभिभी उपयुक्त हैं।
पहले यह दर्द भरा गीत सुनिये, गुरू दत्त के विशेष फिलिम, प्यासा से।
इस दुसरे गाने कि 'embedded function' नहीं काम कर रही है, इसलिये आपको 'क्लिक' करना पड़ेगा, यहाँ। आप इस वीडीयो को जरूर देखीये - इसमें एक काफी जवान और खूबसूरत शशि कपूर है! हाय हाय!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
yeah! I was testing it out - but you aren't missing anything, I just wrote that it's my first post and that my hindi is kinda at a junior high level. :)
oh might I say though, that the transliteration feature despite being good and definitely useful is a little wonky. I think if you use it - you have to have some basic knowledge of written hindi too. Even simple words come out wrong. They need to tweak it by adding it to a thesaurus or something that will automatically suggest words to you (kind of like the ones on mobile phones).
it's my first post and that my hindi is kinda at a junior high level. :)
well i really didn't want to say anything, but since you mentioned it...
AD---what does this post say?
bahot khubh, yaar. tum meri prerna ho--mein bhi bangla mein blog post likhna shuru karungi.
Are you back?! Please, gods, say you're back.
I'm sorry, AD, I'm quite pathetic right now, and the thought that you might be back made me so very happy.
But if you don't want to return then you shouldn't and please ignore my previous selfishness.
SE, hit me an email if you like, I'm 'back' but 'not back' - I don't know. I'm still in e-flux and maybe 'life-flux' I don't know.
Just now catching up with the internets! Thanks for your support - it was truly sweet of you.
Y, for you - translated (and you'll see why I refrained from translating before - cause it's cheesy).
"Hello brothers and sisters, this transliteration feature is 'cool' (and yes, I used the word cool because I didn't know the hindi equivalent - but that's okay, most ppl in my family mix up hindi/english anyways). Blogger's made a new transliteration feature. But my hindi is like that of a 13yr old's, afterall I'm an ABCD (yeah bite me if you don't like the term).
Forgive me, cause I don't know what else to write, this is my first attempt at writing a post in Hindi. In this moment of happiness I'd like to share with you some of my favorite hindi songs. Don't worry I'm not going to sing them, instead you can watch them on youtube. They are quite old, but they have merit.
The first is a very sad song from Guru Dutt's reknowned movie Pyaasa.
[aside: the intro dialogue is grande because they singer says "What kind of people are these who were able to experience requited love?". Then he quietens. DudeA says "Wow, sir, this is an amazing home you have here - even your servants write poetry".
Lady of the home says:"I'm going to go get dinner ready" (Oh brother).
DudeB says: "Friend, poetry is not something that is solely reserved for the rich. Please continue - you were saying something".
Singer continues: "what kind of ppl were these who experienced requited love. When I asked for flowers, they gave me a garland of thorns.....If this is what they call life than I'm just going to have to live it. I won't sigh, I will seal my lips and I will drink my own tears. Why should I be scared of sorrow when I've gotten it 100 times already..."
Oh translation loses a lot of meaning and doens't sound as eloquent!]
Anyways, so the rest of my post says:
"The next video the embedded function doesn't work. But do check it out cause there is a young and beautiful shashi kapoor in the video...tee hee".
The other video is not worth translating, cause it's just a cheesy love song! :P
And that's about it!
Thanks for the translation, AD!
WOW Great song!
I thought you stopped blogging, its good that you are back
Thanks Indianoguy, most songs from Guru Dutt movies are very good. And his movies are good too!
afterall I'm an ABCD (yeah bite me if you don't like the term).
would love to bite you but as i don't UNDERSTAND the term...anyway i thought you were a LL, AD
SW, have I told you, you crack me up before?
ABCD means "American (I'm not american) Born CONFUSED Desi (Desi as in "Indian").
thanks - now all i need to get are the cultural references that implies; language is so fab, that you can explain something to me in words each of which i understand and yet i can't immediately grasp any of the wealth of assumptions it contains. is this a canadian term? (is it meant to be american-born or born-confused? you know which i am!)
आराधना जी | हिंदी मैं ब्लॉग करने का आपका इस प्रयास की मैं होसलाफ़ज़ाहि करना चाहूँगा | आशा करता हूँ की आप हिंदी मैं और भी लिखेंगी | मैं स्वयं हिंदी मैं quillpad से लिखता हूँ, शायद आपको भी यह इतना आसान लगे की आप भी हिंदी मैं और ज़्यादा लिखने लगें :)
विजय
Post a Comment