Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome to a new co-blogger at LLL....

Donna Darko!

YAY! I 'possibly' (not counting my chickens yet... u know) have an active co-blogger now!

So three cheers for Donna!

10 comments:

donna darko said...

:P

Thanks, Aradhana.

ms. jared said...

yay! i've always wanted to read her blogging. glad she's finally got a space to do it!

La Otra said...

Congratulations, DD!

brownfemipower said...

ok, so we're all waiting donna darko!!!!!
;p

write!!!!

AradhanaD said...

LOL!!! I'm waiting too... c'mon, I've never seen you to be shy!!

donna darko said...

omg this isn't eljay anymore. you guys are so talented.

Jessica said...

Sweet, I've wanted to read your stuff for awhile.

Anonymous said...

I was just googling Donna Darko to see if she had a blog...this is serendipitous b/c I just found Aradhana's blog, too.
Donna, the reason is I keep seeing comments you left on various blogs and thinking "whoever she is, that woman makes a hell of a lot of sense"
Cheers!

donna darko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna darko said...

thanks. i try.