Oh, yeah, I found out about it at the bread n roses forum. http://www.breadnroses.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21937 There it says it's open to girls/women ages 14-35, though I don't know what they have in mind. Not sure why, but I thought you were in your late 20s :).
4 comments:
:)
Hey, have you heard about this?
http://www.rebelles2008.org/
I hadn't heard of it - thank you for the link and the nomination ;)
I don't know if I'm a 'young' feminist anymore - but hey, if Jessica valenti is - I guess I am too. But, I'm not - but I am... I dunno.
But I can show support and solidarity!
Oh, yeah, I found out about it at the bread n roses forum.
http://www.breadnroses.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21937
There it says it's open to girls/women ages 14-35, though I don't know what they have in mind. Not sure why, but I thought you were in your late 20s :).
i was when i started the blog, so you were correct! I'll have to check out bread and roses. Thanks!
Post a Comment