my undercover work as an internationally reknowned spy requires travelling to 'far-off' and 'exotic' places, so I can't write on this blog at the moment...
ahem, ahem...
Well, not quite - I've just got too much to do - everyday drudgery actually and I am definitely in need of some 'blogging introspection'.
Gotta take the clothes out of the dryer now.
In the meantime, check out this excellent 8 part series: Cultural Criticism and Transformation by bell hooks (the first two videos below). [Lately my youtube 'library' seems to be shrinking by the minute due to copyright violations, so - definitely check this out before it's 'gone'...]
Link as usual via Jimmy H., thanks Jimmy!.
bye for now!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
ad i hate to criticise one so excellent and eloquent as you(and yet i force myself for the good of personkind)but i would suggest that in your life as a spy performing undercover work, the one thing you really don't want is international renown. it certainly never helped me in this competitive field. just passing on the benefit of my years of espionage work.
good luck with the 'laundry' (standard spy shorthand for all those not in the know).
Okay, see you made me laugh again - and I have no witty comebacks to that. So instead some song lyrics that would apply to my situation: "I'm just taking care of business"... you know. And "It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it"... ;)
Hang in there as you struggle through the drudgery-yuck.
But, but, if you're really a spy, could I please see some of your gadgets and how they work? It'd make my whole year. :)
Look spotted ele, there are some serious things you need to know about how to get the right 'gadgets' in my line of work...
Namely would you like your ultra-high evil-fighting laser-slash Pen light in manly metallic blue/silver/green or in a sexy diva sparkly pink?
If you can make that decision adequately, I might just think you are qualified for the job after all. ;)
I wish you well on your vacation to far-off exotic lands. Take care!
I was hoping for a laser-slash Pen light in a happy, sunshiney yellow.
Clearly I'm not cut out for this. :(
LOL, we'll make an exception - but you must hand over bumble to me!
spotted elephant the spy - she hangs around observing people without being noticed and then thinks positive thoughts about them.
AD-He's afraid of everyone but me and J. :( I'm sure he'd love you once he got over his initial heart attack.
SW-Hey! When I was spying, I'd be thinking vicious thoughts. "Break my favorite gadget and I'll break your head!"
Post a Comment