Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hey man - you wanna see my tits for a paying job, over here!

I tried real hard to woo them with my intellect, but I bored them to sleep - so I'm resorting to other tactics now...

Well, considering I've just been asked to co-blog for another blog (no for real, I just did), I was wondering when the pimpographers were going to offer me a job too...But you know leftist looneys like me come a dime a dozen so I know I'm waiting in a long line of dozens (okay, maybe hundreds).

I figure - I'm half decent, youngish, cool(?), okay I lack a sense of humour (seriously, I know I do). Alas a blog gets to write reviews for "review software", Pandagon gets kudos from Playboy, and well the latest Bitch PhD gets to write for Suicide Girls....

I want my break too. Brown girls are hawt too ya know, we have broken into the mainstream with our looks - Miss Universe, Miss World, Penthouse Pet of the Year (note, in this interview sunny says she isn't going to do hardcore, but now she is! what a surprise really? soft-porn as a gateway to hardcore - who would've thunk it?)!

I want a job for pornographers and I want to get paid for it! Pick Me me me me!!!!

Porn is for everyone (if anything read this link here, via Sam).

/end sarcasm (humour-impaired people like myself might not get this, I concede)

Enjoy cute comic, via my friend Jimmy H. (fka Ho).

10 comments:

Abadiebitch said...

I really wish more people would have more gumption when it comes to their supposed cause. I hate with all my heart and soul hearing the lame excuse that “people have to eat,” in other words make money. It is a cop out. And my indignation has been silenced with “you expect people to be pure.” Yet that is not true. People are incapable of being pure, however, that is no reason to keep them from trying to lean toward a “morally” (and I used this word without religious connotations) stance than an “I need money, so it is okay to do it” position.

Anonymous said...

No sense of humour? Come on, now! Thanks for the Feral Scholar link; I like DeAnander's concise, straight-to-the-point comments. And thank you for the "credit"; Mitch Clem titled this strip Live Nude Girls, Now With EMPOWERMENT!.

Anonymous said...

(I should note that Clem's own concern has limits, since he associates with another comics website called Digital Pimp Online and advertises for openly misogynistic, pro-MRA webcomic Yirmumah!. Nothing similar to BangBros., though.)

Anonymous said...

AD - I am sure I can hear the stampede in the distance - they must have heard you jiggling those boobies?

AradhanaD said...

SM,

"They say I'm really sexy,
The boys they wanna sex me.
They always standin' next to me,
Always dancing next to me,
Tryin' a feel my hump, hump.
Lookin' at my lump, lump.
You can look but you can't touch it,"

A song that truly CELEBRATES female sexuality...My siren song to the pimpographers...

AradhanaD said...

I am really wary of the limits of blogging, but I'm getting suspicious of this trend. You know they kept saying the 'information technology revolution', I think us naive bloggers thought about the 'revolution' angle of it and actually believe we're changing things...

But I'm starting to wonder if this isn't just another form of entertainment and that's why it's so appealing to pornographers (i.e. corporations) who feel they can piggyback off the traffic at blogs to cater to a new demographic.

I don't think leftists with 'power' (i.e. academics, politicians, non-profits etc...) are reading our blogs and saying - "hey, I'm going to distribute that idea to my students/coworkers/policy makers" etc...Journalists especially can't use our info (unless of course they are writing about entertainment based info) because of our lack of 'reliability'.

What we're really doing (most of the time anyways, not all of the time) is participating in a hobby & kind of popularity contest - which sells real well.

But then again, Amanda's stirred the sentiments of the right-wing (only after a politician took her seriously) so who knows, it's kind of a 50-50 thing here.

spotted elephant said...

You're right-as long as it's just blogger talking to blogger, how much of an impact can we have? We need a bigger impact, but that only happens if the "right" people decide to pay attention.

Anonymous said...

Aradhana--I think you're right!It's the limitation of all online/web activism. But then, I do teach occasional stuff from blogs! I know lots of people who read our entries and feel that they need to think about certain things!So, I guess, all's not lost!But I agree--it's important to be aware of a particular form's limits.

clash said...

Probably i can help you with humour!

ha ha ha :)

AradhanaD said...

um... no thanks for the offer. :P