Monday, February 05, 2007

Still Around...

Between work, school, health, volunteering and zillions of other things, I've just been busy. I just wanted everyone to know. Thanks for the messages. I started almost half a dozen posts and never finished them. Maybe in a few days :(

Richard - I'll check in on the mssg you sent me, re: Barbie's Worst Enemy.

Jimmy - thanks for letting me know about the vids.

PS Lauren has compiled the February version of HUHO.

My contribution was Ayurvedic cough syrup (under recipes in the tags below).

TY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I haven't checked out the Diary of Barbie's Worst Enemy blog for a while, and your post reminded me about it.

I wish I had forgotten about that blog! What in the world happened!?

AradhanaD said...

That's exactly what Richard was telling me about - I don't know if I want to travel over there...

Richard suggested that we should 'take action' and write to blogger about this.

I know that you can 'flag' a blog with inappropriate content.

What seems to happen from what I know is that due to all the traffic that certain blogs generate - when they are 'deleted' porn companies take over.

I guess the traffic generation makes these 'dead' blogs 'valuable' for the porn industry.