Remember the teacher who was accused of 'exposing her students to porn'? Well, she has a blog! I thought I would introduce the blog here. Currently Amero faces upto 40 years for her 'crime'.
I think this case has 'landmark' qualities, I mean it's an opportunity for opening doors for legal action to take action against the real culprit - the multi-billion dollar porn industry who really cost computer users a hell of a lot of money to 'protect' their computers from "VIRUSES"...That is of course if Julie wins this case and doesn't end up going to prison for pornographers. Think of how often YOU have to purchase a new anti-virus program. It's ridiculous - $40-100 EVERY SINGLE YEAR to prevent 'viruses' from 'infecting' your computer (viruses of course are really just other computer programs). That's a rip-off. (and yes, I know viruses aren't just made by 'porn' companies - but I do wonder how much of the pop-up programs/viruses etc.. are made by them, hard to say really).
It seems like Julie could use a little financial help but even if you don't contribute - definitely support Julie in some way - and do visit her blog.
I'm sure even the most adamant pro-porn person can agree that Julie is unfairly being targetted, when the real blame should be directed at the makers of these leech-like computer 'viruses'.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
jesus. wtf? I need to read this when I'm not falling asleep, but...the hell? FORTY YEARS?
I might interpret the underlying causes & general solution differently than you here--that is one draconian penalty, obviously she doesn't deserve it, and the implications of it are...but, anyway, yeah: creepy damn spammers, and...
the hell??
Post a Comment