Monday, March 05, 2007

Misogynist troll and Race-Traitorism

Post deleted because shit like this is not worth my time and energy.

Thank you for all your emails - you know who you are. I appreciate it greatly.

6 comments:

belledame222 said...

argh. i hadn't been following the Madonna story much, but that development does not surprise me at all.

belledame222 said...

(sorry I'm not commenting on the rest here, just..oy. it keeps going...and going...and...)

belledame222 said...

...well, just this: It's been my understanding that "race traitor" is one of those terms that's traditionally meant as an insult/tool of oppression, and is being used deliberately and ironically, a la "queer," for instance, or at least that's what the people who write the magazine intended.

which, whatever you think of the general concept, as you note, I'm fairly certain that you weren't supposed to adopt it to mean -exactly- what white supremacists mean it as, i.e. polluting our precious Blood.

because, I mean: yeah, that's a fucking racist concept, is the idea that a "mixed" marriage is ruining the purity of the White Race;

but um, you're going to arrange your -entire life- around defying some insane idea by full-fledged, -overt-/historical white supremacists?? and you want a biccy for it?

or is this, after all, really:

"Fuck you, Mom and Dad!"

it does kind of read that way to me, I have to say; depressing thought, especially wrt someone who's in her fifties.

animeg said...

I thought it was strange that people confused heart with womanspace as heart always signs her posts, and the way heart writes is distinctive. It's like amazon's creative grammar or my scatterbrained thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Aradhana,

I have no expectation that you post this and i sure won't bother you. I just wanted to let you know that the post on my Blog now says,
Waving Hi to Leftist Looney Lunchbox.

Should you ever choose to visit my blog, you will be appreciated.

Namaste
WomansSpace

AradhanaD said...

No, I still don't want to have communications with you - and you can restate that whole piece against you if you like, as my criticism stands. You can't do that to another woman - and expect my support for you. No way. It's obvious to me what the pretext of your blog is - and I don't need to pretend otherwise. It's all there in your first post, your second post addressed to her - etc...

And really it doesn't matter that I absolutely dislike that woman.
I just don't want to help someone who's an ingrate out. Why bother wasting my time?

And did you just say NAMASTE? I can speak english you know - it's not cute and in this case - there was no context for it. Goodbye